Tracing an MG Midget

Hi

I used to own an MG Midget and was wondering if there's any way of tracing it. Does anyone know if you can do this? The registration number was PNN

939M and we owned her in the early to mid 1980's. Thanks.

Kind regards, Jaqy

Reply to
MC_Emily

If thine heart pines may I humbly suggest the purchase of another... It's like when the dog dies... I myself just purchased a '79 Midget after 15 years without my MGB...Different car but it fills that spot pretty well...Quite well!

Richard

Reply to
RJR

Oh, I don't know, Richard............I think I'd just like *my* car back again!! Well, that's if it's not been scrapped!!! If I can't trace it though, I may have to think about another one :o/

Jaqy

Reply to
MC_Emily

Have you tried tracing the reg number with DVLA, that will at least let you know if its on the road still.

Reply to
Dave Gunter

Someone else has suggested this but thanks anyway - I'm going to try it.

Jaqy

Reply to
MC_Emily

You could also try the owners club.

Triumph have registrars who sometimes have information that allows them to look up the history of a particular car. I'm wondering if MG also have that sort of information.

Reply to
Sales!

Thanks, I'm off to email them now!! :o))))

Jaqy

Reply to
MC_Emily