Latest threads in MG Sports Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS: MGC 3000cc w/CCW.SSE Etc.
in Racing green, details above, proper gentlemans classic. £6500.

Re: electrical problems in Midget 1500
It just could be the switch. Before you upgrade just to fix a problem that maybe isn't there why not have the switch checked? Your mechanic could just be right. If you don't trust him use someone...
1
1

MGTF GearBox
Has anyone had their MGTF fitted with the slickshift system from Mike Satur, any good? Is it just me, or does the car have problems with getting into reverse?
2
2

Interchangability?
I have a 69 B-GT. Years ago, the clutch slave cylinder failed, putting me in a situation where I had to shift without it, to get out of a tow away zone. I managed to chip a syncro (or something), as...
3
3

Re: spare wheel
I have a September 2002 MGTF and it came with a spare wheel, so yes you can get one if you like. According to the manual there are 2 different sizes (?) 175/65 R14 82T and 195/45 R16 84V. Hope this...
1
1