Re: electrical problems in Midget 1500

Hi.

> > I was wondering if anybody had this problem. > > my Midget stops working now and then. my mechanic puts > a cable between the coil and the battery, then the car starts. > you can remove the cable, and the car stays running, but it happens > again and again. he says its the switch, but i just dont know... >

It just could be the switch. Before you upgrade just to fix a problem that maybe isn't there why not have the switch checked? Your mechanic could just be right. If you don't trust him use someone else.

The distributor is not a known weak spot, it works perfectly well in normal use.

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme

God. Again, you helped me take a choice Graeme.

Thanks, Pal!

-Michael

Reply to
Minime