Attaching License Plate on front of my Mini

Any ideas on how to do this. I see where other Mini-s attached theirs but I don't see how they got it on to stay.

Any answers would be appreciated.

Reply to
mini-cot

Wood screws or 6 inch nails if you're feeling stupid. Or get some double sided foam adhesive from your local auto store / mini dealership.

Reply to
Biffa Bacon (mobile)

Mini makes a license plate holder. Worth the install if you must have a front plate.

Reply to
Trico

My Mini came with a front license plate holder, which I removed since my state doesn't have a front tag. The holder is mounted by slipping the top of it under the grill slats, and the bottom is attached with two screws. You might want to go to the dealer to have them attach it since they should know the exact location of where it should be mounted. It works fairly well, and looks okay too.

-- Miniman

Reply to
Miniman