Merry Christmas MINI People...

A little bit early, but I wont be on here tomorrow.
So just to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all alt.autos.new-mini posters and lurkers.
:)
Paul www.MINI2.com
Merry Xmas to you and yours Paul and also to the MINI2 community at large.
--
Team EuroMeko
Hey, I'm 6' 4" !!!! less of the mini people!!!