Re: After filling run-flats

Yep, reset it. This needs to be done every time you check the pressure of your tires etc.

After filling my run-flats, am I supposed to reset the flat sensor? Or > is that only for after changing tires? > > -- > Harlan Messinger > Remove the first dot from my e-mail address. > Veuillez ôter le premier point de mon adresse de courriel.
Reply to
Warren

Thanks.

Reply to