Re: Hey Paul! Is mini2.com down?

>> I need a fix! >> > > I can't get to it, and mac.com seems to be down, as well! > Hope it's up soon. > NB >

Another Mac user MINI driver? The only sticker on my car is a white apple! - Angie

Reply to
AngieB

I just got a Pepper White MINI, and haven't put any stickers on it yet. BTW, while perusing this newsgroup, I read that you were having a problem viewing .avi, movie files on your Mac. I use VLC. It's freeware, and works pretty well

.NB

Reply to
nellybly

Not the only one either...

Cheers, Ian

Reply to
Ian McCall

in article BB4B15BA.1405D% snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net, nellybly at snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net wrote on 7/28/03 5:02 PM:

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.

- Angie

Reply to
AngieB

in article schVa.2814$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep4-glfd.server.ntli.net, Ian McCall at snipped-for-privacy@eruvia.org wrote on 7/28/03 5:11 PM:

I think if Apple had gone into the automotive industry, they would have made the MINI or something equally as cool.

Reply to
AngieB

Yes, it was, but it's back now.

Not happy with the hosting company. :(

Paul :)

Reply to
Paul - MINI2.com

Nope, it's there...

:)

Reply to
Paul - MINI2.com

Seriously, it errored out on me right before I posted. I can get there now though.

- Angie

Reply to
AngieB