Spare parts online

Hi guys, does anyone know where I can buy online some spare part for my Mini One? I just want to change something... ;-)

Reply to
Lex Tutor

Spare as in replacement (standard) or as in something different (aftermarket). Your dealer is probably the best place for standard bits, aftermarket bits there's a lot of choice, lost of site's out there.

Paul

Paul - MINI2.com

Italian dealers are not "the best" for this kind of business, especially for stranger cars. :-(

Just tell me one... (better more than one...), please. ;-)

Thank you, Paul, for your wonderful site too.

Reply to
Lex Tutor

Ebay and the Directory on MINI2

Reply to