Latest threads in New MINI forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

BeJoe Enterprises Inc.
Be on the lookout if you need a great job...BeJoe is opening its doors and accepting applications on July 4th. BeJoe stands for Best Job On Earth.....now imagine what would be the best job you could...

MINI sold - enthusiasts / owner stuff for sale .....
Hi All Having sold my MINI, I was planning to eBay some of my MINI-related stuff, but thought members of this NG might like first-refusal. I have the following items for sale:- 1 White polo shirt....

Can a mini survive a crash with a tank ???
I wonder if a Mini will survive such a crash ...
1
1

OEM Mini Radio CD player
I took my '03 Mini to the dealer with a skipping-CD issue. They replaced the entire unit with an '05 "Radio Boost". It plays MP3s and has a lot of other features that I can't figure out. It has 3...
4
4

Re: MP3 player in the MINI?
I took my car to the dealer with a skipping-CD issue. They repalced the entire unit with an '05 "Radio Boost". It plays MP3s and has a lot of other features that I can't figure out. It has 3 radios...

About time to get this NG closed down ?
Just a suggestion seeing as we have so many other good online resources such as Mini2, and the last half semi relevent post was on the 30/3/2005 ! -- Cheerz - Brownz

David A. Stockman........ got bonus while his company goes BANKRUPT ???
Collins & Aikman Products Corp. Former CEO of the company David A. Stockman has quit his postion and given a tidy 20 Million Dollar going away present for his gallant efforts to ruin the company....

Mini Questions
I am thinking about buying a 2005 mini cooper s Should I wait for the next generation which is coming soon? one article I read, cant remember where, said in effect the new generation will be more...
5
5

G-box for non-turbo 2004
Hi, I bought a G-box modifier for the IAT sensor. I have no idea where the MAP/IAT combination sensor is on my car. Any advice other than for me to go to a dealer? Thanks, Alan
1
1

Fun factor still there???
I see them around but never see them passing me on the highway or tearing up the streets like I expected. What's up with them? After a couple years of ownership, are they really any fun to drive? Andy...
2
2

U.S. Retailer (online)
Looking for a good Online Mini Accessory Dealer. The stuff I have see is just Ok Any really Cool site you can suggested would be great.

Can valet keys start car?
My wife had her mini broken into and her purse taken. Inside the wallet was the valet key. Needless to say we now have an expensive alarm system installed. The dealership said the valet key could...
5
5

Unique BMW NEW MINI Keyrings HANDMADE PEWTER
Unique BMW NEW MINI Keyrings HANDMADE PEWTER Your chance to acquire the perfect gift for someone who owns or aspires to own the real thing. Unique perfectly scaled miniature key rings. in non-toxic...

Mini questions.
How does it handle severe twisting hills in winter? Driving over street rain runoff ditches into driveway bottoming out? What about road debris (potholes, loose gravel, downed branches, etc.) damage...

tracker
hi, own a modified mini cooper, thinking about putting a tracker onto the car... anyone have any idea about the cost and whether or not insurance will be cheaper??