Latest threads in New MINI forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Anybody used this?
5
5

Will Mini offer MP3 audio?
I expect to buy a Mini somewhere around early '04, but I really want an MP3 CD player. Although all I have done is check the web site and some info I picked up at a dealer, from what I can tell an MP3...
10
10

Fuel mileage.........
Hello All, I've had my MCS for about a month now and absolutely love it. My question deals with my disappointment in the fuel mileage I've been getting ---- about 25 mpg! What did all you people get...
13
13

MINI Changes next year...
Not going to post the article (as it may update!) but I've just put some news on MINI2 I hope you will find interesting concerning changes to the MINI during 2004. Paul
3
3

audio
Alguien ha probado el equipo de altavoces Harman/Kardon?

Pics of Mini with 17" wheels on
I'm going to be putting the 17" Alloys on the mini when I order it. Could one of you kind folks post some specs about the tyres etc. What their dimensions are. I believe they're 205 sommat or other.....
8
8

Pic of mini with 17" on
I'm going to be putting the 17" Alloys on the mini when I order it. Could one of you kind folks post some specs about the tyres etc. What their dimensions are. I believe they're 205 sommat or other.....

Reporting in...
Took the Cruiser wheel into Chrysler for recycling - Looked at a Pacifica and a Turbo Cruiser. They might be putting a hemi-V8 in the Pacifica - that would be "interesting"... Stopped by Credit Union...
1
1

Introduction
Four more weeks and my MCS should be here and I hope to be an active member of the group. A little about me. For you Brits, I'm a Yank and my home is in southern Illinois. About 20 miles from St....
3
3

Considering getting a Cooper
Ok.. New here... I'm trading in my 1.8Tddi Focus saloon.. Please don't ask me why... Just trust me :o)... I'm sure you can all come up with exciting reasons anyway and I'd probably be up there with...
22
22

I Take It All Back!!!
Well, my MCS that has caused me no end of bother has come right, they found a cure for the problems. All I can say is that I am glad I kept it!! WHHHOOOOO HOOOOOOOO! Nige
12
12

2003 Mini Cooper S for sale... :(
Hi Gang, Due to some family obligations, I need to raise some cash. I'm putting up my baby for sale.... '03 MCS Indi Blue & White, less than 3K miles. With every possible option including GPS system....
2
2

Mini Cooper S major problems
Well, my new mini cooper uses tons of oil, wont accelerate without coughing & stalling, has more rattles than mothercare. My dealer think it's ok to take my car off the road until the end of November...

XM Radio in 2004 MCS
Hi, Group. I'm about to order my MCS and I see they offer SIRIUS sat. radio, but I'm an XM subscriber. I have the auto kit for my car now, and note there is a perfect spot for the head right in the...
2
2

MINI motor - Strong enough for a heavy-set driver?
Hi all, I am considering buying a MINI and I had a question about the motor's power. I am a 6'2", 300+ lbs man. I like the MINI because even at my size, I have more room in that vehicle than in many...
6
6