Latest threads in New MINI forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cooper tyres?
I need to replace the front tyres on my son's MINI Cooper. The current ones are Goodyear Eagle NCT 5 195/55R16 run-flats. They have been fine, done about 18,000 miles, but they seem to produce a...
3
3

why so many for sale?
The local newspaper always has loads of used (1 to 3 year old minis) for sale....why would someone want to sell his/her "new" car...is maintainence or upkeep expensive..I want to buy a mini, but if...
1
1

new mini, not the bmw fake one
i am thinking of buying a NEW shell from british motor heritage, thus making a brand new porper mini - 46 years after the first one was manufactured. I doubt BMW will be making the hatchback for even...
4
4

iPod volume in Mini
Just got my new convertible S - after years of 5 series BMWs I have been reminded that driving can be fun again. I bought the dealer installed iPod system. Unfortunately, the volume is a little low...

Battery Question
I own a 2003 MINI Cooper S here in the U.S. Battery is dead, need a new one. Do I have to get a replacement from my MINI dealer or can I get a more heavy-duty one that will fit? I checked Sears...
4
4

BMW Mini Adventure !!
Not sure how many UK owners realise that there's a Mini Adventure taking place soon - 8th/10th of April. The event is in France's Champagne region, centering on Reims We took part in last year's tour,...
2
2

Condensation in rear light?
My2002 MINI Cooper has condensation in the rear light cluster, what is the best way to get to this, and to cure it?
5
5

2003 Power Steering Problems
My 2003 Cooper S has been acting strange today. The power steering quite altogether when I was driving to my shop. I couldn't find anything wrong, and when I came back out several hours later and...
1
1

FS: Mini Cooper S with Group 8 Insurance for sale!
Bought this Cooper S from a seller who took a Mini Cooper abroad and had it upgraded to a Cooper S so insurance company still taking it as group 8 insurance. Just have to declare supercharger and...
2
2

Mini Service Intervals, Requirements
We're considering moving an '05 Mini Cooper to a very remote location. The nearest Mini dealer is about four hours away; local infrastructure is pretty basic - we're not expecting any maintenance...
1
1

Reverse light's
Anyone having a problem with reverse lights, in the last 3 months I have fitted 3 reverse light switches to 3 different coopers, I called the dealers for availability, they said they have plenty in...
1
1

06 mini H/K Ipod Hookup?
'06 Mini with H/K sound system. The Ipod hook up was ridiculously priced. I opted for the auxiliary audio input for 125.$ I think it was, but then when they wanted 200$ for install on top of that I...
6
6

'06 Mini, Mods? Cooper Works...
Picked it up in November, now a month past the break in, it's really starting to loosen up. My Turbo Sprint was much faster off the line, but this thing is scary fast. Got lucky enough to get the...
5
5

Independent repair in So. California?
Just bought an '03 MCS and am not thrilled with the local dealer for service. Right now I'm pretty close to Pasadena CA, willing to travel.
1
1

help me pick my color
mini cooper s convertible: astro black, or pepper white? is it true that the white shows less dirt, scratches etc. than the black? dumb question i know, but forgive me -- i've never had anything but a...
5
5