5 Speed Gearbox

Hiya

Is there anyone out there at the moment that still does one if these?

I know the ones that fitted in the standard box were not such a good idea, but I thought Jack knight did a different casing?

cheers

-anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Biffa Bacon (mobile)

"" wrote: > Hiya > > Is there anyone out there at the moment that still does one if > these? > > I know the ones that fitted in the standard box were not such > a good > idea, but I thought Jack knight did a different casing? > > > cheers > > -anthony

there is a company in chattanooga tn that makes a kit for the mgs dont know if it would work or not

Reply to
rickyomg

Sell: China Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co. Ltd engages in designing , manufacturing and marketing all kinds of electric motors. They are mainly suitable for the following applications: smart home application used in sm art kitchen and laundry, medical instrument for personal care, smart E-tran smission applied in automobile, industry automation applied in telecommunic ation and a great variety of plastic/metal planetary gearbox in different s izes. In order to develop the oversea market, we are current seeking new partne rs around the world to create a bright future together. ZhaoWei is a right choice and excellent partnership with sincere services.

Company: Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd URL:

Contact: Annie Liu Tel?+86-755-27322652 Fax?+86-755-27323949 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@zwgearbox.com Add: Blk. 18, Longwangmiao Industry Park, Fuyong Tn., Bao?an Dist., Shenzhen 518103, Guangdong, China

Reply to
zwgearbox