Center decals for Orion Wheels

Hi, somebody knows the Orion wheels. I believe that they were made in Spain. I need the center decals (4) for original look

SonoMan (carlanga) from Santiago de Chile

visit

SonoMan

It may help if you posted some pictures of your wheels on your site

TurboJo

Do you mean for the Spanish Authi Mini? Can't say I know much about the wheels used for the Spanish built cars, but there is this site that has quite a few original sales brochures from around the world, including the Authi Mini:-

Taffy

Anyway you cold always give these people a try too, as the Authi Spanish built Mini's had many different features and extras compared to UK built models and their a bit of an enigma here, basically we don't know enough about the foreign built varieties.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy