Hello

Merry Christmas folks from Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

And to you and yours Fitzy from sunny Rochdale

The new harness for my CE arrived today from Auto Sparks

wahey... roll on Christmas Day :-)

Peter

Reply to
Pedro

Nice one Pedro, im sure you will have it fitted in no time, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Fitzy, Yes happy Christmas to you and all the other true Mini fans in the news group. Who's off to Bingly Hall?

Martin

Reply to
Martin

Cheers Martin, I'll be at Bingley, just booking online tickets now mate, fast track straight inside, no waiting, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy