help me pick my color

mini cooper s convertible: astro black, or pepper white?

is it true that the white shows less dirt, scratches etc. than the black?

dumb question i know, but forgive me -- i've never had anything but a black car (and this pepper white is tempting)...

Reply to
dmg123

Black paint shows everything. Definitely go with the pepper white. Unless you want to spend all of your spare time washing the car.

Mark

Reply to
madmax

No, almond green. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

...........Almond grrrreeeeeeen............

The Muffin Man

Reply to
The Muffin Man

both'll show dirt, so go for the pepper white unless you prefer the black. And I think alt.autos.new.mini is the group you want; folks here seem to dislike the BMW "Mini".....

bw

Reply to
bdubya

Are you doing the conversion yourself or having it done for you? Why the limited choice of colours? (I assume it's not a a genuine 'S'. Nobody would be butchering that, surely.)

Regards, David Betts snipped-for-privacy@minilist.org The Mini Gallery:

David Betts

....is that what he's talking about? His post makes more sense now. Wrong place, old chap.

Regards, David Betts snipped-for-privacy@minilist.org The Mini Gallery:

David Betts

sorry about that -- I'll post to alt.autos.new.mini.

Reply to
dmg123

byeeeeeee.

Taffy