Michelin tyres

Does anybody know what Michelin XAS tyres are like? It seems as though they have an old fashioned tread pattern on - will this make any difference?

Cheers

Reply to
greasemonkey78

To what?

rm

Reply to
Rob

handling in either the wet or dry - will they be as good as say Firestone's with a modern tread pattern in the wet?

Reply to
greasemonkey78

I recon that the Michelin XAS tyres are a better tyre have used them without problems.

Reply to
Rob

Thanks, though I just looked and at over £100 quid each they are pretty pricey!!

Reply to
greasemonkey78