Mini Classic Biodiesel

Hi All

I am interested in starting a new project to put a diesel engine into a classic mini with ideas of running it on biodiesel.

Does anybody know of a diesel engine that is small enough?

Thanks in Advance

Reply to
Steve Pointer

There used to be a diesel version of the Betrone Mini, using a Daihatsu engine (

.. in Italian )I've never seen one, so don't know if they used a Mini subframe as thea-series version did .. FWIW, Theo van den Bogaard

Reply to
t.a.j.m.vdnbogaard

Thanks Theo

I will check it out