models

Hi, If anyone is interested, I will be at the Rushden rally with my large collection of Mini models on display this weekend. My collection represents almost every variation of the REAL mini ever made and then some specials. Rushden is in Northampton. keith

Reply to
xx

Sounds very good to me Keith, wish I lived close to Northampton though and I'm impressed your BINI free too! ;O)

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Maybe you could show him your doll collection, Taffie.

Reply to
Madmax