need top of 2005-6 Mini Convertible top

I need part of the top on a Mini Cooper. If you have, please contact me asap.

Paul Lips

303-668-2688 cell
Reply to
luckylips

Sorry mate this newsgroup is for real Minis not Binis.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Try here

Nice car BTW, enjoy.

Reply to
Bad Apple

Nice car but not a proper Mini.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

I hear you Taffy.

That's why I love my Moke - it's uncopyable. No manufacturer dare do a remake in this litigious day and age.

Reply to
Bad Apple

I fear this may not be the case. It's been talked about for a while now, and I'm sure I saw pics of at least a concept model in one of the magazines some time ago. Is nothing sacred?

Gordon Welsh

See

TurboJo

Come on Guys that thing is not a Moke.

Compare that picture:

with this devilishly handsome fellow in his equally delicious Moke:

You sit on the real Moke as opposed to in the horrendous and ghastly remake pictured.

Reply to
Bad Apple

Well they mucked up the Mini so they're bound to muck up the Moke too?

Taffy

Taffy

I guess we are all allowed to change our position.

Thread 3 - "Nice car BTW, enjoy"

Thread 8 - "You sit on the real Moke as opposed to in the horrendous and ghastly remake pictured."

Couldn't agree more with you Taffy.

At this rate, (probably in about 2 or 3 years... I suspect BMW will bring out a clone of their 'One'.

Any suggestions as to what that will be like...?

My guess it will be a bit like the Borg Cube. They say that resistance is futile. However, I shall try.

Reply to
Pedro