new mini Questions???

And you think the old mini is a legend? Only in your own mind. Also, Tim always like to bite on the bate....what a simpleton.

Reply to
madmax

If it was such a great car, why did it go belly up?

Reply to
madmax

I also think the old mini is a legend! Only in my own retarded mind would the bini achieve such a historic landmark. Also, Tim I always like to bite the end of my own c*ck ....what a simpleton I am.

Reply to
Madmax

If I was a car, I would go belly up like AMC?

Reply to
Madmax

This is great....I don't even need to post anymore. You guys are doing all the trolling for me.

Reply to
Madmax

No, we are trolling you, paedophile!

Reply to