New pictures of the Mini sprint GT being replicated in Australia

Looking good!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Cheers Taffy...

Reply to
L7T

Kind of match's the barn its parked next to. A little more rust, and you can use it as a lawn ornament.

Reply to
Madmax

Well thats all good and well Max, but it is stripped down to bare metal and half primed at the time of the picture being taken.

It obvious you know nothing bout body repairs do you, although I'm sure you're typing quite well with one hand.

Reply to
L7T

You are doing body repairs with one hand, and eyes closed. It looks like crap.

Reply to
madmax

Where's the barn located - the mobile phone number tells me nothing.

Reply to
Rob

Bend over....I'll show you.

Reply to
madmax

Lots of older cars over there - just no water!

Reply to
Rob

Can't you afford a new one? Or does your newspaper route not pay enough?

Reply to
madmax