Another tester

testing, - sorry if this shows up, I can reply to a post but cant create a new thread!!! :-(

Reply to
Barspeed and his magical Mini'

Are you using "news.cheap56k.com" for your news account barspeed? The server does go off some days, but it's been pretty good so far. Mind you have to go to the website first and register, then your given a password which you must enter in your tools/accounts/news/properties/server/log on information.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Oh yes and here's the website address to register for the free newsgroup account so you can access this group without the need of using Google:

I recommend everyone to use their Outlook Express account on their PC toaccess this newsgroup from now on. Then you can block the Trolls. Anyproblems just ask okay? Taffy

message

------------- Get FREE newsgroup access from

Taffy

Trolls, as in that pratt from the other side of the pond!

Reply to
Martin

Yes, he lives under the bridge on the way across the pond, a comon hiding place, living amoungst the slime, toads, frogs and other low life inverterbrates, his real name is Hogarth the Retard, a cousin to Fungus the Bogey Man, although far far worse, he allows snot to freely pour from his enormous nasal cavities, this stems from his suprisingly small brain, from a gland called Gurglescheezar where much of the creatures higher function operates from, hence the secretion. If you thought Shrek was ugly, then this animal takes the biscuit, in fact takes the whole packet. Sadly they rarely find a mate and too often become sexually frustrated, it is quite comon to find a retard of this magnitude having anal and oral sex with a cane toad, which is the closest thing to resemble the trolls sexual organs, if at times to actually be larger than the trolls. It will be quite interesting how such a troll would respond to such an acurate description of one, but I bet the troll who this so closely resembles will respond to this posting, only comfirming that the troll is as I described, a festering pile of putrid goo....

"Martin" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@damia.uk.clara.net...

Reply to
Barspeed and his magical Mini'

Alas, I won't be able to see his reply as I've followed the "kill file" instructions.....Ah Bliss! Happy Bank holiday mini driving! :)

Martin

Reply to
Martin

You all may have kill filed me, but you continually talk about me. Why don't you quit playing with your small penis' and move on with your sorry pathetic ,wrong side of the pond scum lives. Maybe then you will purchase an adult sized car.

Reply to
Madmax

Who wants to bet that the Hogarth the troll has answered this thread? Who dares look? No dont, I think I will win the bet, I never mentioned him by name, but im sure he has identified himself by replying as the american cane toad F*&king retard that he is!!!

Happy May day Looser!!!!!!

ps regards to the Mrs Toad, oh you cant, just ran over it hahahahahahaha

Reply to
Barspeed and his magical Mini'

It is obvious that you have looked or are very concerned. My job is done. You are a living abortion.

Reply to
madmax