part request

I'm looking for one of the screws that hold the air filter on for a '93 Cooper 1.3i, there are 3 in total and I lost one during a rebuild, I will also need the rubber seal & washer, can anyone help please.

thanks Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm Bridges

Try Moss, they usually stock all the little bits and pieces, failing that try your local Rover dealer, expect to wait for ages while they locate the parts via their computer though.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy