radio

hi, anyone knows who made the original radio boost? bye

Reply to
Vitellino

Try alt.autos.NEW-mini as this is the correct newsgroup for you as i assume you a talking about the radio boost on a BMW Bini. RS

Reply to
RS

But if you want to talk about the wonders of the real Mini, stick around and enjoy!!!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Also if you want to boost your radio take it and bang it against your head many times whilst hopping on one foot and shouting BMW HAS SCREWED ME!!! ;O)

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Actually the standard radio system, in the new mini, is an HK and really is a nice setup. Taffy, quit letting BMW screw you, you are way too easy.

Reply to
Madmax

Oh lighten up madmax my old mate I was just having a laugh!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Anyway madmax, I'm not easy, I'm usually hard to get!!!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Fine! Now you are giving me a laugh. Have a good weekend.

Mark

Reply to
Mark

P.S. That was really me, not that redbriar nerd.

Mark

Reply to
madmax