Re: rear shoes - which way?

> > just bought a new set (of 4) shoes for the 2000 sportspack, as you know, > the > > shoes are not symetrical, ie one end has part of the material

issing. -

> is this the leading edge or the trailing edge? ie do i put the "missing" > > part of the shoe so the drum hits that first, or the drum leaves on that > > part? (if that is clear) ive been looking in haynes and another manual > and > > the pictures are not clear. > > > > RS > > > > > Hi, > The part that is "missing" is the trailing edge. If you imagine that the > rotation of the brake drum has pulled the lining along the shoe, that is the > right way. > I have included a small jpg as an attachment. > > Keith > >
Reply to
xx

Hi, I tried twice to send the attachment, but each time it failed. The server must be filtering it out.

keith

Reply to
xx

No Keith it's appeared on Outlook Express twice mate, but I can't speak for Google as I don't bother with that at the moment.

Taffy

------------- Get FREE newsgroup access from

Taffy