Re: Same old same old

>I had a net stalker some years back. The US Justice Department took the >case rather readily. They are far more diligent when the stalkee >qualifies as a "celebrity" according to the government codes. Since I'm >the pianist with a major band, I do. >

Really? that's interesting! I'm a guitarist of sorts, not a terribly good one, but my youngest daughter is learning keys and my eldest is the singer in an up & coming metal band (think Evanescence and you'll not be too far out) - she may be famous one day! The Mini connection here is that she's claimed my '78 car to learn to drive in - she has taste!

Reply to
Chris Bolus

That's great! Do they have any CDs?

-Wee Rocket

-- Remember Raccoon's Law: "Nothing Is Ever Always Anything."

Reply to
-Wee Rocket

Get over it! Take your KY Jelly and squirt it up your ass and get your'self a magazine to work out your problems.

Reply to
Socks