Riviera run 2006 Photos

Some shots from the Riviera run, spot your car,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Their great Fitzy, but I couldn't help laughing at that weird looking blue hatchback thing with the Cooper S badges!

Taffy

------------- Get FREE newsgroup access from

Taffy

Yes Taff LOL, I think my mate was more interested in the Numberplate,

Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Excellent, next year hopefully I'll be there, recovering form major back surgery at present.

Martin

Reply to
Martin

Yep, the black mini seven X202 **J was the car I bought new in sept2000 and sold when I got married and applied for a mortgage. I've got a better pic of it going round mallory ;-)

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Heh, at least thats better than recovering from major front surgery ;-)

(GWS)

Reply to
someone.not

Get well soon mate, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Bet you wish you still had it now Chris Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Hey Fitzy,

Don't you answer your e-mails? Or didn't you get one from me? Where do you hail from, only that you keep mentioning my Mini Club NWMC and was wondering if you was local to Wigan?

Reply to
MiNiFrEeK

Hi MiNiFrEeK, sorry mate, didn't get your email, not local to Wigan, Peter from Liverpool here, blue Sidewalk white roof, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

OK no probs about the e-mail. Just thought you might have been a member of me club is all....

CYA soon

Matt (studio 2) AKA (the sieve)

Reply to
MiNiFrEeK

Cheers Fitzy, Doing lots of walking but can't / not allowed to drive. So the little Mayfair is also going in for surgery Monday too. 2 new wings and A panel plus some extras that I managed to squeeze past the missus!!!

Reply to
Martin

I am a member of your club, Dan, Chris H, Roxy, etc Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Yes sounds nasty, so get well soon Martin and you'll have a nice Mini to look forward to driving then?