Latest threads in Mini Classic discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re:Insurance claim KilroyCG
Just wondering what the final outcome was Colin? Dave
1
1

Mayfair '98 Rear Windows
Hello Readers, Does anyone know if the window seals on the opening rear quarter lights are different to the fixed rear windows on the Mini Mk IV? There may not be much in it but rain don't need much...
9
9

(OT) Rover and Longbridge
I feel saddened at the loss of so many jobs and the effect it will have on the local economy, equally saddened at the loss of another motoring legend, Fitzy
7
7

Opinions wanted for Mini article
Hey, I'm a 1st year Journalism student and a life long Mini fan. For one of my assignments I'm writing an article about the old Mini mainly focusing on its history (how it has changed and developed...
3
3

HIF44 CARB - BULKHEAD Mods?
Hi, When fitting a HIF44 from an MG Metro should it go in without any mods to the bulkhead? I am using the MG manifold and mine doesn't fit. The bulkhead will have to be cut to get it in and I am...
3
3

Mini Photos
hey all im looking for some photos of a mini with all the front panel work off so you can just see the engine and chassis from the fire wall foward. Also is the fire wall on a mini flat?? if you have...
6
6

Micro Films
Hi people, anyone interested in genuine Rover MicroFiche parts microfilms for Mini and a Microfiche reader Films - Mini upto '69 Mini from '69 Mini from Oct '80-Oct '85 Mini From Nov '85 on Mini...

Model Minis
I am selling my collection of models on ebay, there are some very collectable Corgi limited edition ones amongst those I shall be listing over the next few weeks. Why not have a look. search for...

Help I need a Welder(updated)
Does any one out there know a reliable welder/mechanic? My pride and joy is still waiting my attention for some patches to the sill and boot,as well as radius arm repairs. I'm running out of time to...
3
3

Help I need a welder!!!
Does any one out there know a reliable welder/mechanic? My pride and joy is still waiting my attention for some patches to the sill and boot,as well as radius arm repairs. I'm running out of time to...
1
1

Battery Replacement
My battery is on the way out on my 1998 MPI 1275 Cooper S I want to upgrade the ice a little so would like an increased battery out put. I live in the UK and would like to hear any advice and opinions...
5
5

Clutch Overhaul
Hey Readers - I'm looking for your opinions again please. My '89 Mayfair requires a new clutch. I've been quoted 4 hours by the garage and I wondered if there was anything else that could be done...
3
3

Wanted Seat Belts
Hi Does anyone have a front seat belt knocking around in their garage that they would like to exchange for beer tokens. It's actually for the drivers side but I don't think that makes much difference....

Intercooler
Anyone know where the pipes go to from the turbo to an intercooler
2
2

More grunt from my 1275
My mechanic tells me that as an alternative to fitting a lumpier cam in my 1275cc Moke, I can put in a set of high ratio rockers. Any experience out there. GrahamL
11
11