Intercooler

Anyone know where the pipes go to from the turbo to an intercooler

Reply to
Mark Stannard

hi y they go from the intercooler to your brain...

try the right group..this is the REAL mini group

fragged

Reply to
fragged

Oh dear, that wasn't very helpful was it?

There are plenty of mini owners that are fitting Metro Turbo engines to their car's and some of them may possibly want to put an intercooler in as well, It seems a simple thing if you know but that is why we have this newsgroup.

Anyway I have spoken to Mark and he is happy now so maybe the question is.. Do YOU know where they go?

Reply to
kompressor