Latest threads in Mini Classic discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

sealed bulb headlamp replacements
now that we are in the midst of winter and i am doing a lot of driving in the dark, i'm looking for some advice for replacing the lucas seal headlamp bulb on my 1994 spi rover mini with some halogen...
3
3

FOR SALE - Clubman Estate and Mayfair.
I'm selling both a 1981 Mini Clubman Estate and a 1992 Mayfair. They'd both make good bases for projects. They need some work but are both do-up-able. There must be people on this forum who know what...

Three (related?) problems
I've recently purchased a 1972 1275 GT, which runs pretty well but has the following problems: 1) When I first got the car it would stall immediately at normal operating temperature unless run with...
5
5

Tranny cooler
Does anyone think it would be possible to use a transmission cooler to cool the Engine oil? 1972 Mini Clubman Cheers
5
5

Rear Subframe front mountings
I've got some rot in the whole panel there underneath the rear seat so obviously it's going to be an MOT failure. Anyone have any experience changing the whole panel rather than just the subframe...
4
4

cold tickover problem
Hi Our open classic has just developed a problem. The tickover when cold is really irregular and keeps cutting out, irrespective of where the choke knob is. Once warmed up it is perfect, any...
1
1

Overheating?
My Mini 2003 is overheating here are the symptoms: needle goes to middle point when driving as normal after driving for a while and the car is stopped but still running (in traffic or something)the...
4
4

Manchester bus lanes ... beware
Dont go in the bus lanes in Manchester, or........ dont attempt to sneak out ................. watch this.................
1
1

Austin Mini Club Race at Thailand Super Car
Here is a page of pictures of winners in the last Thai Austin Mini Club Race you, George
1
1

Identify head
Can anyone identify a head i.e what engine would it be for. It has the no. 2A639 cast on it. There is also BMG21086. GrahamL
6
6

Headgasket
Stupid question but here goes. Which way up does it go? Copper face up or down? Cant seem to get it to seal. head has been re faced Any thoughts?
12
12

sale
check out our cars on sale!!!

850 tax exempt Mini on Ebay - UK
My nephew has listed his very nice 850 on the 'bay. ... dZViewItem Loads of MOT left and free tax! Low reserve or buy it now for a grand! daz
6
6

New BINI
from:- 'GET DWARVES AWAY FROM MY CAR' SCREAMS MINI BOSS There were angry scenes and an embarrassing revelation at a German launch party for the new Mini this week. Sources report that Mini Deutchland...
1
1

Whare's the story?
Did I have my chance? Did I waste my opportunity? Was I so ignorant? And what, o who, am I now? I had a mini. 1981 clubman estate (4 cyl, 1.0l) I was young and... The mini wasn't only mine. The other...
9
9