Latest threads in Mini Classic discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

check this out guys
I saw this on today, they must of just added this. To bad I am already a member I could use a chance to win 250 bucks. Check out this site I dont think they want anyone to know about it because the...

Valutation Mini epoca 1968 automatc
Mini Morris 1968 bianca buone condizioni carrozzeria ed interni, revisionata, importazione inglese, immatricolazione italiana. Quanto Vale? Grazie Fabio
4
4

counterfeitmini
6
6

joining
hello everyone!!! glad to find this group. pls visit my site if you have time. http//
6
6

New pictures of the Mini sprint GT being replicated in Australia
See them at
10
10

Introducing ACME (Los Angeles)
The Los Angeles based Association of Classic Mini Enthusiasts is a new club for classic Mini and variant owners whose cars were built between August 25, 1959 and October 6, 2000. If you're more...
7
7

Happy Halloween Everyone!
13
13

helllllooooooo
is there anybody out there.......
9
9

Mini Cooper Italian job for sale
J reg Mini Cooper (Italian Job edition) for sale. Red/white roof & bonnet stripes. Excellent and reliable runner but feeling her age and in need of some TLC. Based in Cambridge, UK. Excellent...
6
6

Advantage side decals
Has anyone got any ideas as to where I can get the side decals for the Mini Advantage Thanks in advance, Martin
6
6

original price of minis...
Hi, Always loved them, so I've been looking to do a piece of university work on the supply / demand figures of the mini :) I've got the production numbers from the excellant but I was after the prices...
20
20

Madmax, whar's his problem?
Please tell me. Been away from the group for awhile. I'm sure he'll let me know what he thinks.
14
14

Water ingress update
N/S/Floor area After striping out the carpet and sound deadening pads, the leak was traced to the front subframe tower bolt seal, water running off the windscreen and bonnet, flooding the crossmember...
8
8

Temperature Gauge troubleshooting
(I did a search first, and found a few posts that confirm my initial observations. I'm hoping someone can give me a firmer answer.) My Mini's temperature gauge does not appear to be working. The...
16
16

Says It All Really!
Every Christmas BBC1 shows "The Italian Job" (1969) at prime time and they even showed it after that England winning football match this summer too! But next week C4 (S4C in my area) are going to...
12
12