03 Eclipse GTS V-6 Traction Control De-Activation??

Is there a way to de-activate the traction control unit on my eclipse? Would there be any difference in performance (good or bad)? Any tips on how to do it to experiment would be greatley appreciate it.

Reply to
RCjesse

I dunno if you can disable it in your peice of shit or not. Decent cars have a switch on the console to do this. If the car is sufficiently powerful to be able to break traction in 2nd and 3rd gears, then by turning it off you will notice the difference. You will then need some skill to be able to manage it (depending on how much torque your car can produce at the driving wheels).

In general TC is there for a reason - so that the typically unskilled Misushitty driver don't come to grief through innapropriate use of the loud pedal. Imagine flooring your car on a wet sweeping corner...

Reply to
Bhagat Gurtu

Hahaha, that's a good one, but let's not start degrading ourselves to the level or ignorant individuals craving for attention.

Reply to
RCjesse