1993 3000 gt

i purchased a 3000gt a few months ago and now it wont start. It seemed like the batery died, but its a brand new battery. The car took a jump, but died later that day. Now it wont take a jump at all. I was wondering if anyone knows what is wrong, and how much it might cost to fix it.

Reply to
cs474849

Possibly a bad alternator? You really need to provide more info on the symptoms and some basic troubleshooting to do much more than to just venture a guess...

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

Reply to
Robert Jackson

Does it turn over and just not start? Did you check for spark and fuel? Have you pulled the ECU and checked for damage? My instinct tells me the cam angle sensor is bad, but there are other possibilities.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know

Try turning the key from run to start repeatedly and see what happens, could be your battery never was dead. TG

Reply to
TG

Alternator is my guess too.

*Proud owner of a Dodge Stealth*