peugeot 205 rear brake drum hub nut torque setting?

Hi, I have just finished replacing the brake shoes in the brake drum on my peugeot 205 1.8 diesel. I need to find out what the torque setting
is for the rear hub nut, does anyone know what it is or where I could find this information, does'nt have it in the Haynes manual, just says "tighten the nut to specified torque". Cheers any info much appreciated.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk wrote:

It should be given at the front of the brakes section. It's one of the idiosyncrasies of Haynes manuals to not put the torque wrench settings in the description.
<time passes whilst I hunt my copy down>
Indeed it is.
Page164
Torque wrench settings
Rear hub nut        215 Nm    159 lbf ft
If it`s a 1987 to 1996 auto data says it`s 215nm !
Hope this helps !
On 13 Oct 2006 09:46:41 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk wrote:

Mike D wrote:

Excellent thanks,