2000 Eclipse GT Rotoras For Sale

I have a set of nearly new rotors that I bought for my GS, but they were GT rotors. They are practically new, had about 5000 miles on them when I got them and I resurfaced them. I'll sell them cheap. Drop me a note at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com if interested. Should fit 2000 through

2002 at least.
Reply to
antonr01
2002 rotors for the elipse are 1" larger in diameter.
Reply to
Eric F