Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Royal Purple, is it really worth it??
Has anybody had any positive experiences? I would like to hear coments from people who have used it and what exatly is the difference over regular conventional oil. I drive a regular 4 cyl. 2.4 Galant...
5
5

Eagle 2000 GTX
Seems the ECS Compressor decided to call it quits on my 1992 GTX Local Chrysler dealership can't even find a part number let alone find me the part Would anyone happen to A. Know what part # I'm...
3
3

Gas Fumes from outside of 92 Laser
Ever since I bought this 1992 Plym Laser 2.0 DOHC, I've noticed gas fumes, a little stronger after a fillup when the level is up above a 1/2 tank, then noticable when cornering. It seems to be coming...
2
2

97 Eclipse clutch?
Hi - My daughter has a 97 Eclipse (FWD, Non-turbo) that is needing a clutch replacement. How big of a job is that to do myself? Or conversly, how much should she expect to pay to have it changed at a...
2
2

a/c clutch not engaging
I replaced the A/C clutch on our 99 Mitusbishi Montero Sport. After installing, when I push the a/c button, I do not hear the clutch engage like I used to prior to replacement. I think the possible...
2
2

90 MONTERO BAD COMPUTER OR BAD DISTRIBUTOR ??
No spark, one morning it just wouldn't start. What is it most likely to be? How do you test the computer and crank angle sensor in distributor ? Has 3.0 Mitsubushi V-6. Thanks.
2
2

Topside Oil change pump - bad idea?
I've recently found out about pumps you can buy to change your oil from the TOP of the engine, through the dipstick tube. I live in an apartment, and I don't really have anywhere to put my car on...
2
2

p0765 p0760 malfunctions
Hey all, Have a 2001 galant with no forward or reverse. Has codes p0765 p0760. Fluid is slightly discolored but by no means burn't. Any ideas?

Models
Hi I drive mainly highways and about 15000km per year. I am planning to by used Pajero Wagon 3.5 GDI from years 2000-2001. Are there any FAQ or bying guide in the net for Pajero models? Thanks;jukka

radio codes 2001 Eclipse Help
Changed battery radio won't work . Asks for code don't have owners manual. Help where do I get code?
3
3

No start problem when engine still hot
97 galant 2.4L 4cyl 98kmiles. Recently it won't start when the engine is hot. It cranks, but does not catch. When finally it catches after several tries, the rpm stays 200-300 for couple of seconds...
4
4

Eclipse/Talon parts to a good home
I have a bunch of Talon/eclipse parts (wheels, tires, turbo, wires, lugnuts, etc for 1990-1994 DSM cars) left over from when I raced eagle talons/eclipse years ago. Instead of taking them to the...

Mitsubishi - Rear Exhaust Mufflers E16-35
Hi there, I've got some Mitsubishi Exhaust's i'd like to know what model they suit. I tried calling Mitsubishi Australia and they were no good and couldn't come up with a description from the part...
4
4

Air adjustable shocks for 91 Montero?
Hello group: I have a 1991 Mitubishi Montero LS 4x4. Recently I took the family camping which involved loading the cargo compartments, filling a good size roof carrier, and putting 3 bicycles on a...
2
2

Mighty Max TPS problems
I have a '90 Mighty Max, and I'm not getting much power from the engine. At first I thought it was the defective fuel injector, but I replaced that and I still don't get enough power. My goal,...
2
2