90 Eclipse - Plug for Rear Wiper

The rear wiper motor went bad and I never use it anyway, so I removed it. Anyone know where to get a plastic plug to plug up the hole? (And keep it clean).

John

Reply to
John Curtiss

Go to Home Depot (other big box store) and look in the screw/bolt section. They should have a rack of plugs in plasic, metal and rubber. Measure you hole first to get the size. Or go to the dealer and get the dealer/factory plug that some cars have installed.

Pete

Reply to
cselby

Many thanks, Pete!