'92 Diamante security alarm problem

My 1992 Diamante stock alarm has a mind of it own and goes off for no apparent reason. What could cause this? How do it fix it or disable the alarm? Thanks, Bobby D

Reply to
Bobby D.

Check the door switches. They tend to wear out. These are the little things near the bottom of the door, when open, that tells the interior light to turn on and off.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know

My 1992 Diamante stock alarm has a mind of it own and goes off for no apparent reason. What could cause this? How do it fix it or disable the alarm? Thanks, Bobby D

Reply to
Bobby D.

Nothing seems to work, so how do I disable to stock alarm?

Reply to
Bobby D.