'97 radio code

i recently got a new baterry and installed it in my car and now when my car is on my screen for my radio is blank. not even my clock time shows. when i turn it on it says code. how exactly do i get my code? and what will i have to do?.....pls help, anyone

Reply to
babybutt624

You will have to take the radio out of the dash and get the serial number off of it. Then call or go by your local Mitsubishi dealership and give them your serial number. Depending on where you live you will either get the code in the same phone conversation or you'll have to wait 24 hrs for them to check the serial with their database and the local law enforcement database to make sure the radio isn't *hot*..

DrgnHartEclipse

Reply to
DrgnHart Eclipse