Conquest TSI ?

I am looking at purchasing the above for $1500 or so. Can parts for these be found? Also, does anyone know of any good informational websites?

Thx, L

Reply to
Larry

First try

Next go to

Whereabouts do you live? I'm in the St. Louis area and we have about 6 or 7 of us that meet regularly.

Reply to
Richie Rich

I forgot: Parts are available, mainly from used sources. The dealer still has many parts, but they are getting scarce.

Try to get an '88 or '89. They are the latest models and have upgrades over the previous years for performance and strength.

Reply to
Richie Rich