emergency

The inspection is due on my 97 eclipse GS this monday and all of the tail lights (all 3 including my turn signal) just went out. I replaces the bulbs and nothing happened. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
justcurious

If it's just on one side, check the connector to the light assembly.

Reply to
Richie Rich

Do you know how I can check this?

Reply to
justcurious

I'm not exactly familiar with your car, but the light assemblies should have a single connector going to it so it can be removed. There might be other wires and connectors on the assembly, but there should be a main one. You may have to lift up a carpet or panel to gain access.

Did you haul anything in the car that could have pulled or crushed the wiring harness back there? While you are looking around, check for leaks that may have corroded the connection.

I hope this helps,

Reply to
Richie Rich

Thanks for your help. I haven't hauled anything major, but I think I did have some groceries in the back the day it all went out so we'll see what happens.

Reply to
justcurious