Had my hubcaps stolen today

I helped a friend work for two hours trying to get his Audi started after a meeting. Turns out one of the fuses wasn't making the right contact. We changed batteries, tried to jump it, etc. Until I noticed the fuse in the engine compartment that wasn't turned like the others, we were going crazy tring to figure what was wrong and what to try next.

He sold it not too long after that and got a better car.

Only Innies Buy Audis.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

Innies?

Reply to
Billy Ray

Not sure how to spell it. I thought the plural of innie was innies.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

I think he means females.

patrick ?Ô

Reply to
Patrick Ô¿Ô

Right! Isn't the plural of Ninny Ninnies?

Reply to
hachiroku

Four eyes! ;)

That's one of the neatest ones I've ever seen!

Reply to
hachiroku

or Guys that are castrated either emotionally or physically by their girlfriends

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

You do know about this one, right? Go to Google, type in {french military victories} and hit the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button...

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

LMAO!

Reply to
Ray O

Perhaps that explains some things...

Reply to
Billy Ray

The Pentagon announced today the formation of a new 500-Man elite fighting unit called the U.S. REDNECK SPECIAL FORCES (USRSF).

These North & South Carolina, Kentucky, West Virginia, Mississippi, Missouri, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Texas and Tennessee boys will be dropped into Iraq and will have been given only the following facts about the Terrorists:

  1. The season opened today.

  1. There is no limit.

  2. They taste just like chicken.

  1. They don't like beer, pickups, country music or Jesus.

  2. They are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the death of Dale Earnhardt.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Not unless you're gay...

Reply to
Scott en Aztlán

If they only knew that I use my right hand to wipe my ass ...

Stupid bastards.

How does one wash one hand?

Reply to
J Strickland

How do you feel about Taco Bell? :)

Reply to
Scott en Aztlán

Bad steak fajita about 8 years ago, have not returned to Taco Bell.

Reply to
Bernard Farquart

You'd be screwed in the "Demolition Man" future...

Reply to
Scott en Aztlán

Is this your car?

Scott en Aztlán

That's a Honda. He said Mitsubishi!

Reply to
hachiroku

It was a joke.

Reply to
Scott en Aztlán

Feel free to use them. if you use micro$oft win. you can go start, run charmap, and see the different characters you can use.

Patrick ?Ô

Reply to
Patrick Ô¿Ô