Heater not working 1998 Montero full size

I had my heads resurfaced after they warped. When I got the car back from the mechanic the heater did not work. I brought it back to the mechanic and he couldn't find anything wrong. This is a guy that I play golf with so I trust him.

I have checked the fuses but can't find any issue there.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Steve

When you say the heater doesn't work, do you mean the blower? I'd look at the connection for the blower motor on the firewall and the wiring leading up to it.

Reply to
NickySantoro

He probably means the heat because the core isn't getting water. I don't know that vehicle, but I would start with the heater core hoses and check valve. They probably run to the head where the main water pipe is. They could be reversed or the valve could be put on backwards. SinceI don't know the vehicle I can't say how likely (or possible) this could be. Mitsu does make most things idiot-proof.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know