How do i open the gas door?!

OK, real dumb question here, SSIA. I rented this vehicle and for the life of me can't figure out how to open the gas door.

thanks!@

Reply to
The Central Scrutinizer

What kind of vehicle? My gas door release is next to my seat by the door.

Reply to
Jobe

It'd be nice to know what car. Your question is like "I saw this thing...what is it?"

Reply to
Robert Honea

I thought maybe it was just a general placement in all Mitsubishis. It's a Galant, this year model, i believe.

thx,

\ "Jobe" wrote in news:c7y%b.2826$N77.132 @newssvr22.news.prodigy.com:

Reply to
The Central Scrutinizer

There is no release on the galant. Just put your hand on the gas door and turn it forward toward the car. It's just a spring-loaded trapdoor and will open right up.

Reply to
DragonRider

Hi, RTFM! Tony

Reply to