Installing Remote Starter (Bulldog)

Trying to find 12 volts constant wire for 1992 mitsubishi eclipse. Bulldogsecurity.com wiring diagram says it's the white wire on the wiring harness but it's not. Can someone please tell me what the correct color wire is. Send info to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. Thank you.

Reply to
alex39-04

bulldog is bullchit

crappy system you really should have bought a much better system for the same money elsewhere. remember if its sold at walmart its guaranteed to fall apart

use a test light or a VOM and find the 12v wire at the ignition switch.

Reply to
I'm Right

Now that wasn't very nice. Could you expound on what is wrong with Bulldog? My Bulldog I bought at Wal-Mart for $42.88 has worked flawlessly for 3 years and 115,000 miles so far in the harsh weather of Montana. It was easy to install with the instructions. The relays were high quality and the other electronics were....well, lets face it, these things are so simple how could you make a bad one? I assume you paid way to much for one of the car stereo shop specials...hope you didn't pay for their crappy installation. TG

Reply to
TG

Why put something expensive on a car w/all that mileage on it and pay all that money for installion. The kit came w/test light used that and VOM. Still don't know which wire is the correct one. If you don't have answer thanks anyway for your input.

Reply to
alex39-04

Thats sad, you can't figure out which wire has 12v on it at the ignition switch.

and EVERYTHING from walmart is TRASH

Reply to
I'm Right

You know what's sad is your LOSER "I'm Right". If you don't have an answer to my question than don't answer it.

Reply to
alex39-04

Hi, If you can't figure out which is constant 12V wire using test light or VOM, you're the loser. Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang