chequer plate for 110 double crew cab ??

anyone know where I can get hold of chequer plate panels for the rear tub on a 110 double crew cab rear tub ???...(have tried Servicetune and Simmonites)...cheers 4 any help ..Mark

Reply to
mark

Erm, I think they may be the same as the 90 ones.. worth measuring to be sure.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Don't want to stick my neck out as I'm not sure either - but something tells me that they may be even shorter. Well, at least if he buys the 90 ones he can cut them down ;)

For the OP, find a local blacksmith and have the job done properly!

Regards

William MacLeod

Reply to
William MacLeod

Reply to
mark

If you can't take the 'make them yourself out of sheet' route then take the vehicle along to your local commercial vehicle body builders / repairers and they should be able to sort something for you. I don't know where you are but I know of an excellent place near me in Stowmarket who could help.

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

IME pre-cut chequer plate can be a very poor fit. The floor in my Series 2 (from Paddocks) was miles out of kilter - I had to cut about half an inch off one side and remodel the shape. This is probably Land Rover tolerances and crappy pattern parts coming together in the worst possible way.

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs