petrol

hey,

i'm thinking of buying an eclipse 1998 gs. it says "premium unleaded gas only." now i know that today even 87 octane is unleaded, so do i need to use premium or just 87 octane?

Reply to
isaacoommen

Contrary to what Mitsubishi say, you can burn a 1998 GS just as well with standard octane gas. Make sure that you leave the windows open sufficiently in order to supply plenty of oxygen.

Because it is dangerous procedure get a professional to do it for you.

Reply to
Bhagat Gurtu

and, don't forget to fasten securely mr. Bhagat Gurtu to any seat prior to burn the car, so you'll can enjoy not only images but also amazing sound!

Because it's surgical procedure, you'll be awarded for it.

Reply to
Andrea

If it's a Turbo I'd run premium in it. I have a 1992 turbo eclipse and running a lower grade of gas in it seems to take quite a bit of power and gas mileage from it.

Regards Chance

Reply to
Chance