Re: air conditioner/more gas?

THE HORN ON MY 1994 FTO WILL NOT WORK HAVE CHECKED THE FUSE AND ALL SEEMS OK HELP AS IT MUST BE ILLEGAL CHEERS EDDIE

Reply to
scots31

HELP AS IT MUST BE ILLEGAL CHEERS EDDIE

You need to

1)turn off the CAPS on your keyboard

2) start your own thread or topic to get any attention since your question is posted on the tail end of a different topic

3) get a meter, an ohmmeter and check if either your horn itself is open, no continuity, or the relay for the horn might be bad.

With a meter you can tell fairly easily and quickly whats good or bad or not working.

GK

Reply to
GK

I HAVE A BOIL ON MY ASS. IT HURTS AND LEAKS A LOT. I THINK IT IS EFFECTING MY GAS MILEAGE IN MY CAR BECAUSE I HAVE TO TURN THE AIR CONDITIONING ON N MY CAR TO STOP THE PAIN. IN ADDITION, MY HORN DOESN'T WORK. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF BOILS CAUSES LESS GAS MILEAGE?

Reply to
Nobody U. Know