Rear suspension geometry problems?

Hello In my eclipse gs from 1993 I saw that left rear wheel (on driver's side ) is a little moved towards the exhoust and the right rear wheel is
moved outside. Under the car there is no signs of any crush and I saw another eclipse with the same geometry. Is it wrong geometry??

If your car is FWD and not AWD, then it sounds like the rear suspension lateral rod (L to R) is bent (should be straight), or else one of the main pivot bushes is toast. Rods get bent when someone spins out into a curb.
--
Stewart DIBBS
www.pixcl.com/lancerproject.htm

If the lateral rod and the axle are straight, then the driver's side trailing arm bush has failed. Time to take the rear suspension apart and see what's broken or bent.