" "

Maybe... but the official figures don't seem to tally with that.

Had a 309 with the same lump... would average 50ish when you took it easy, about 42 when drive enthusiastically.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

And it's a Nova.

Feel free to interchange the words "a Nova" with the word "crap" at any point.

Reply to
Nom

I would do if I didn't know what I was talking about... however, feel free to talk as much s**te as ever in the interim.

"Jesus wants you for a sunbeam..."

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

More of an Ariel man myself.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Sunbeam Lotus.

Suits you, sir.

Not ideal for dispatch work though ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Heh, f*ck off.

And I suppose the GTE and the Calibra were, were they? ;-)

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Nah they ain't really suitable for anything :)

Well, scrap metal if the people buying it don't mind a little rust ;)

Reply to
Dan405

What i said was misleading, on a motorway run, or a long run generally, 600 miles to a tank could be had.

Reply to
Dan405

He used to get about 600 miles from the tank, on his normal work run !

Reply to
Nom

What relevence does that have ?

Whether you have knowledge or not, the words "a nova" are still interchangable with the word "crap" :)

OK. Do you like bananas ?

WTF ?

Reply to
Nom

Here we go again...

I've had a fair number of cars, of which a fair number were Novas, and in my experience, whilst like any other car they have their faults, overall they aren't a bad motor for what they are.

Yes, they seem to have attracted a fair bit of 'boi' attention, but it certainly doesn't make them all as bad as the mantra you seem to enjoy spouting and whacking yourself off to.

And no, I haven't even got one of my own at the moment, but I still rate them for what they are, at least if you buy a good one.

To a stereotypical sheep, maybe.

Heh, not seen the t-shirt then, I take it...

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

I love these threads :D

Nah, I just like to post it everytime you mention them :D Haven't you noticed yet ?

Correct.

Reply to
Nom